Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Sidebar Revamp

Quick note for Object of My Affection fans: on Lisa Loeb's new reality/dating show, #1 Single, in the first episode she flashes her bra, and in the second episode she parades around in a thong (thanks to Phil for alerting me to that link). She'll be going hardcore by episode four.

I knew there was a reason I was TiVoing that show.



I revamped the sidebar. I removed the links to Blogcritics, since I haven't posted there in several months. Mainly because the staggering majority of comments to my posts there have been left by imbeciles. And no moderation of comments is allowed by the original poster, nor undertaken by those allegedly responsible for running the site. I'm all for a healthy debate, but when a dozen people just call me "homo" or any of a hundred other (mostly misspelled) insults because I gave a mediocre review to Prison Break... well, let's just say I don't need to be part of Blogcritics anymore.

I also removed the list of every TV show I reviewed for the Fall 2005 season. I've left a link on the sidebar to an archived post that contains the entire list, if anyone's still curious what I thought of Freddie. (Hint: it sucks ass.) I may also be adding more links to other posts which have been popular, or which have been personal favorites of mine, such as my liveblogging of the Emmys, Golden Globes, and Oscars, and my epic coverage of the 2004 Olympics.

Coming soon: my epic coverage of the 2006 Olympics. I've got two words for you: CURLING, BABY!!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com