Tuesday, September 13, 2005

TV: Fall 2005 TV Reviews

I'm going to be trying to review every single new show from the broadcast networks for the 2005-2006 season. Why? Because I'm just that crazy. Every show except the reality shows -- I'm not that crazy. Also, I'll be skipping Ghost Whisperer, too, because there's only so much crap I can tolerate.

Here's a list of all the shows scheduled to debut this year (as provided by Laurel's TV Picks). As they air, and as I review them, I'll link to my reviews from here. This entry should stay at the top of my page for a while, if I do the postdating thing correctly. And if I don't get irritated with seeing it at the top of my page every day.

[EDIT: This post is now un-postdated, and the shows have been added to the sidebar to the right. Where hopefully I will be able to live with them.]

[EDIT 2/1/06: The shows are now off the sidebar, with only a link to this post remaining.]

ABC

Commander-in-Chief
Freddie
Hot Properties
Invasion
Night Stalker

CBS

Close to Home
Criminal Minds (free pass)
Ghost Whisperer (eliminated due to moral objections -- no, really!)
How I Met Your Mother
Out of Practice
Threshold

Fox

Bones
Head Cases
Killer Instinct
Kitchen Confidential
Prison Break
Reunion (Part 2)
The War at Home

NBC

The Apprentice: Martha Stewart (no reality shows!)
E-Ring
Inconceivable
My Name Is Earl
Surface
Three Wishes (no reality shows!)

UPN

Everybody Hates Chris
Love, Inc.
Sex, Love & Secrets

WB

Just Legal
Related
Supernatural
Twins

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com