Friday, January 27, 2006

Ick

I mentioned before that having the word "dog" in my blog name sometimes attracts pervo search engine hits for dog sex stuff (and typing that phrase guarantees I'll get even more). But today I got the very worst one ever, and I figured if I had to be disgusted and horrified by it, you have to be, too. Please keep in mind, this is an actual phrase typed into a search engine by an actual human being, someone who has, at the very least, enough intelligence to operate a computer (which, judging from some message boards I've seen, isn't actually very much at all). And the search phrase is:

"Can I get pregnant from having sex with my dog?"

Yeah. Yikes.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that in that relationship, the dog is the smart one.

I'm also going to say: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com