Friday, November 04, 2005

You Know What I Like?

Whenever I post a review as negative as that last one, I always feel like I should make up for it by posting something positive. So allow me to present:

Tom the Dog's Abecedarian List of Things I Like.

Or if you prefer:

Frickin' Awesome Stuff from A to Z.



Apricot Ale.

Bullwinkle J. Moose.

C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me.
Cookie Monster.

Dodgers baseball. (When it's good. So, like, circa 1988.)

Evil Dead.

Now, fly! Fly! Bring me that girl and her slippers! Fly! Fly! Fly!
Flying Monkeys.

GrimJack.

Hot Shots Golf 3.

IFC.

Jacks to Open, Trips to Win.

Kill Bill.

She's purty like a flower.
Linney, Laura.

In this world, there's two kinds of people, my friend: those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Man with No Name, The.

NewsRadio.

Overcompensating.

You're such good puppies! Yes you are! Yes you are!
Puppies! (What? I'm only human.)

Quiet Man, The.

Regan, Brian.

Scrubs.

Twain, Mark.

There's no need to fear! Underdog is here!
Underdog.

Velvet Marauder, The.

Who's Next.

XTC.

Do, or do not. There is no try.
Yoda. (Pre-CGI.)

Zevon, Warren.



This seems like a meme. Did I steal it from somewhere? If not, please feel free to make it a meme, in honor of how much I rock your faces.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com