Saturday, November 04, 2006

1 Vs. 100

Hey all.

So, guess what I did today? I went down to L.A. to the audition for Deal Or No Deal or 1 Vs. 100 contestants.

Short story: I passed this first stage. For 1 Vs. 100. And it's to be the 1, not part of the Mob (which I guess will only make sense to you if you've actually seen the show).

There's still another hoop to jump through; on Wednesday, I have to go to the actual TV studio in Culver City, and meet the producers, and do an on-camera test (which is like a fake run-through of the game, apparently). But just passing this first stage, with the interview and the written test, is a pretty frickin' huge deal. I'm walking on air, y'all.

I'll go into more detail when I have time tomorrow. That's all for now!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com