Wednesday, January 03, 2007

1 Vs. 100 -- starring Tom the Dog!

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.

Finally it can be told: yes, I made it into the Mob on 1 Vs. 100! And, if I'm calculating correctly, and I think I am, I should be on this week's episode. How exciting is that?!? (Answer: very.)

That's Friday night, NBC, 8 PM (that's Pacific time -- check your local listings!). Be sure to watch! I'll be in "pod" #81 (if I'm recalling correctly). It's in that general area, anyway. In the second row from the top, toward the middle right. I'm the one with the goatee, in the green dress shirt with the black tie. (Might've been the blue shirt. I forget. We'll see, I guess.) Also, I'll be screaming my damn fool head off in a truly frightening way. Insane levels of enthusiasm are severely enforced by the producers of the show. Please don't judge me too harshly.

And how did I do on the show? Well, you'll just have to tune in to find out! In the meantime, you can peruse this blog entry from Ken Jennings about his experience playing in the Mob. I'll tell you more about my experience after this week's episode airs!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com