Monday, September 20, 2004

TV: Fuggin' It Up

As a companion piece to my Emmys coverage, you might want to check out Heather and Jessica's Go Fug Yourself, a blog dedicated to the hilariously mean-spirited deconstruction of the fashion mistakes of the stars. There's plenty of Emmy coverage on the front page right now, including this insane loincloth outfit worn by Kristin Lehman (whom H & J identify as Tess Smith, for some reason). [EDIT: Yahoo News identifies her as Tess Smith, too, but I'm still with the commenter on that post who thinks it's Lehman. I mean, look at that picture, then look at this picture. Is that not the same person? Ah, whatever.]

I would have commented on the outfits in my own coverage if not for the fact that A) I'm a guy, so my knowledge of fashion extends only so far as to be able to note how much boob is hanging out, and B) Heather and Jessica do it much, much, much better than I ever could hope to.

But come on, you two: no Sharon Stone? You're slipping.



NEW EDIT, 9/20/05: Welcome, all you people from The Bastardly! Courtesy of their link to this site, I've gotten over 1,000 new hits over the past two days. Thanks, Bastardly!

So, new people: stay a while, why don't you? Take a look around. You came here via a post about hideous fashion at the Emmys; stop by the front page for plenty more bitching about the idiots at that show.

And, as a reward for your time, here is a picture of Olympic gold medalist Misty May's ass.



You're welcome.

Labels: , , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com