Monday, September 20, 2004

COMICS: I'm not worthy. No, seriously, I'm not.

I've recently (like, within the last ten minutes) discovered that Fred Hembeck has linked to my blog, and yet for some insane reason I have until now failed to link to his blog.

That is a quality imbalance on the level of Robert De Niro thanking the third carrot from the left in your niece's kindergarten school play in his Oscar acceptance speech. I've changed my sidebar to link to his excellent blog, and I would advise all of you to go there right now. Well, not right now, finish with my excellent blog first. But when you do go to Fred's blog, tell him I sent you, because, come on, the dude linked to me for no reason. Let's give him a little positive feedback, okay?

Labels: , , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com