Awesome Movies A to Z: The Quiz
Tagged by Electronic Cerebrectomy, I now give you the Alphabet Meme.
1. Pick one film to represent each letter of the alphabet.Really, I could've skipped everything after Rule 1, and we all would've been the better for it. Oh well.
2. The letter "A" and the word "The" do not count as the beginning of a film's title.
3. EDIT: Rule 3 is a bunch of rambling about Star Wars and Lord of the Rings with which I won't waste your time.
4. Films that start with a number are filed under the first letter of said number.
5. EDIT: Rule 5 is essentially a long-winded request for a link back to meme-originator Blog Cabins.
6. If you're selected, you have to then select 5 more people.
Since I already have a history of Abecedarian Fun (as linked on my trusty sidebar!), I'm renaming the meme to match those other posts: Awesome Movies A to Z. It's my blog, so there.
And: I'm going to make a game out of it! For the movies A-Z, I'm going to give you the initial letter as it appeared on the original movie poster. You guess which movies go with which letters. Whoever guesses the most gets, I don't know, a million dollars. Or nothing. Or something in between. Like a ham sandwich. Probably nothing.
Here we go!
As for the five people I tag to do the meme next: hell, just do it if you want.