Saturday, November 01, 2008

'Sack Fest '08

I would like to announce the commencement of 'Sack Fest '08, a two-day film festival celebrating all things John Cusack!

Tentatively scheduled for viewing today:

Gee, I'm really sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.

How would you like to have a sexual experience so intense it could conceivably change your political views?

I'm totally and completely serious, sir.

And, subject to last minute changes, here's what's on tomorrow's docket:

I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?

You talk the lingo. What's your pitch?

I will now sell four copies of 'The Three EPs' by The Beta Band.


Suggested topic of discussion between films: COO-SACK or CYOO-ZACK?

Happy 'Sack Fest to all!

Labels: , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com