Monday, November 03, 2008

Vote Early, Vote Well

Look, I never get political on this site.

HA! I totally get political all the time. Look at my Bush Countdown Timer on the sidebar. Look at this statement: George W. Bush is unquestionably the worst thing to happen to the United States since the Civil War. He's the Great Depression and Vietnam combined.

And look at this endorsement:

No matter your vote, get used to calling this guy 'Mr. President.'
VOTE OBAMA

A lot of sites will tell you: it doesn't matter who you vote for, just vote! I say: horseshit. If you vote for McCain, you are voting for the continuing destruction of this country, its freedoms, and everything that has ever made America great. If you vote for McCain, you are wrong, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Not that that means I don't want to be your friend anymore. It just means: don't fucking talk to me on Tuesday.

Labels: , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com