Monday, January 21, 2008

Tidbit

Not a real post, just a little something to let you know I'm still here. Hopefully something new soon.

I did want to share one thing with you, which I only recently learned myself via Sean Collins. It's possibly the only good reason to visit Ain't It Cool News: the hilariously overenthusiastic and underinformed reviews by "Neill Cumpston" are actually written by Patton Oswalt. I did not know that!

His latest review is of Cloverfield, or, as "Neill" calls it, Cloverfield Monster Goes Apeshit. Sample:

The movie starts off really shitty though, with all this stuff about a young couple that's in love, and she's hot and he's hot and I'm all like, "Who's filming the Ambercrombie and Fitch catalogue?"

But then it's like the movie heard you calling it a pussy so it puts on its dick-stomping boots and then surprises your dick with a punch from a fist wearing a cock-punch glove.
Hell, I don't know about you, but I'm sold!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com