Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Awesome Comics A to Z: The Quiz

As promised last week, here is a new quiz for you. The first letters of 26 comic book logos, from A through Z, are displayed below. You guess which comic each letter comes from. And fun is had by all!

PLEASE NOTE: I don't doubt that there are many among you for whom this quiz is a total slamdunk. So I ask that you limit your guesses in the comments to FIVE TITLES ONLY, to give others a chance to play along. If you want to show off and prove how much you really know about comics, feel free to email me at tomthedog [at] gmail [dot] com, and give me as many answers as you possibly can. I will make special note in tomorrow's entry of those who can guess 20 or more correct!

Now, on with the show:



















































Labels: , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com