Saturday, November 15, 2008

I've lost my voice, and my faith in humanity

Here is the rollercoaster of emotions I have just experienced over the last few minutes, as filtered through Twitter:

--Here is why you're glad you're not my neighbor: the PROFANITY-LADEN SCREAMS OF FURY I just emitted watching Cal lose to Oregon St.

--Cal is down by a TD, backed up to their own goal line, less than a minute left. Cal's QB throws a pick, returned for a touchdown by Ore. St.

--BUT WAIT! Cal was called for a false start before the play began! They get the ball back and a fresh start. And what do they do?

--THEY IMMEDIATELY THROW ANOTHER PICK FOR A TOUCHDOWN. Game over, man, game over.

--Fuck my alma mater. I'm a USC fan now.



Yes, this was a sports post. Deal with it.

Labels: , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com