Friday, November 09, 2007

But I already hate the traffic

Hey all! I'm here in Austin, safe and sound. I'm still unpacking, but the weather is beautiful, and I'm drinking a Lone Star, so that's pretty decent.

I've already made my first kick-ass Austin plans: Billy Joe Shaver and friends, Monday night at Threadgill's. Should be a blast! Plus, my buddy Rusty has an art show tomorrow night, capped off by a dance party inside an above-ground swimming pool. Yeah, I don't know what that's all about, either, but it sounds cool. Seriously, in this town, it's going to be difficult not to have something incredible to do, pretty much every single night.

More later, after I get settled in, and have my first good night's sleep in a week. Hook 'em horns!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com