Thursday, November 01, 2007

Relocating the Home Office


Say, I've been posting updates here every single day since September 10. That may not match some of you other bloggers, but it's darn good for me. I believe that's my longest consecutive daily posting streak on this blog.

And now it ends! Didn't see that coming, did you? Oh, you did? Because I always do this? Oh. Well.

Yes, I'm taking a bit of a break here, because I'm preparing to move from my native California to foreign soil: Austin, Texas. Woohoo! I'm tremendously excited, and a little overwhelmed by the enormity of it all. Moving really sucks. But it'll all be over with soon. In less than two weeks, I'll be living in Austin! Holy cow!

Don't know when I'll be back to posting here. I may check in with brief updates now and again, but it's going to be a while before I get settled in enough to get back to a regular schedule. At least I got the Fall TV season out of the way.

So don't forget me while I'm gone. In fact, as long as you're here right now, why don't you click the little doohickey at the top of this post and vote for this blog? You can cast a new vote every day. And you should! If I can get this blog in the top ten, it'll help bring new visitors here. Who will see... that I'm on a long hiatus. Hmm. I didn't think this through very well. Ah, just vote anyway!

Keep the internet tidy while I'm gone. And wish me luck!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com