Monday, August 20, 2007

Other A to Z Listers

Yay! More people are making their own A to Z lists, joining Tosy and Cosh and Byzantium Shores in their wise decision to carry on my genius. Here are the ones I've seen so far:

My buddy Matty C: In the comments to my first list

The Sapient Sutler

Tosy and Cosh: A second list, like my second list, with favorite albums only

Electronic Cerebrectomy

We Laugh At Catastrophe: Albums only

EDITED TO ADD:

Electronic Cerebrectomy: A second list, albums only

Lurker Without's A Descent into Dullness

Jeff's Stuff Running 'Round My Head: All movies! He beat me to it!

EDITED TO ADD AGAIN:

John's LiveJournal has a number of different lists, several of which were written a couple years before I did my first.

We Laugh At Catastrophe added a movie A to Z list.



If you know of any other lists, or if you've done one yourself, let me know and I'll add it to the roster above.

Thanks to all who are playing along! This is so much fun, I think I'll have a new list up tomorrow!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com