Friday, August 31, 2007

Good thing Barry Bonds didn't go into wrestling

If you haven't yet, make sure to cast your vote for my blog over at BlogInterviewer.com. I'm still trying to reach first place. If I can get just 8 more votes... I'll be only 350 votes short of that goal. Dare to dream!

EDIT: Ah, son of a gun! They reset the voting with the new month. I'm back to zero! But hey, so is everybody else! If you hurry and vote for me, maybe I'll actually make it to the top ten! GO! VOTE! FLY!!!



If wrestling really wants to be dope-free, they'd have to ban the audience. ZING!

WWE suspends 10 wrestlers for violating policy on steroids and other drugs.

So WWE's pro wrestling, which is a fake sport -- it even has the word "Entertainment" in its name, to signify the difference -- apparently has a tougher drug policy than Major League Baseball or the National Football League.

Then again, the NFL's latest scandal involved a dumbass running a dogfighting ring, and wrestling's latest scandal involved a wrestler hopped up on steroids who murdered his family and then hung himself. So maybe wrestling's got a little more incentive.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com