Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hard To Believe

How Whoopi continues to avoid Gitmo is a national shame.

At the time this picture was taken, all three of these people were widely considered to be among the funniest people alive.

If you pay to see this, I will smack you.

She's no Paul Lynde.

Still waiting for Analyze The Other.

If I were under, say, 16 or 17 years of age, I would believe that statement to be a blatant, pathetic lie. (Hell, I'm 36, and I still can't believe that anyone ever thought Whoopi was funny.)

That last poster reminds me... I would also find it hard to believe that Robert De Niro had once been considered the greatest actor in the world, who mainly appeared in the most prestigious of projects helmed by the finest directors.

Hmm... how should Robert De Niro follow up a phoned-in performance in a third-rate thriller?

How about with the exact same thing?

People also once thought Ben Stiller was funny. It's true!

Whoopi is in this piece of crap, too. DAMN YOU, WHOOPI!!!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com