Sunday, April 02, 2006

Another mini-post in lieu of actual content.

Did you know Cracked magazine still exists?

Did you know that it has a website?

And can you believe their website has some content that's actually funnier than The Onion has been in quite a while?

Samples:

--A post from Lost's Matthew Fox titled I Think It's Time We Consider Eating Each Other's Flesh.

--The 159 Things Bacon Makes Better. ("91. Ethan Hawke's hygiene. 115. Nathaniel Hawthorne's minor works. 125. Finding out you're adopted.")

--The inevitable Snakes on a Plane article: Snakes on a Plane FAQ.

PLEASE NOTE: I don't know about the actual magazine (which may not even have made it to the newsstands yet), but the website is not restricted to the kids-friendly content I recall from my childhood. It's closer to National Lampoon. For example, the Snakes on a Plane entry includes the line, "Now, who do I have to blow around here to get some coke injected into the tip of my cock?" My goodness! Would Sylvester P. Smythe approve?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com