Monday, March 20, 2006

Everything ties back into Gaffigan

How I feel when I finally post about a movie that (almost) nobody else wants to talk about anymore:

"Hey, I just saw Heat!"
"Heat? I saw that fifteen years ago!"
"Uh... yeah, I wanna talk about it now."
"No, loser!"
--Jim Gaffigan, Doin' My Time

Which reminds me... Heat was a pretty good movie, wasn't it? I'm not really sure myself, because when I saw it in the theater, some dumb bitch behind me decided to loudly talk non-stop throughout the entire three hours. Actual, swear-to-god, sample chatter, upon seeing a wooden fence onscreen: "A fence!"

When I rule the world: instant death penalty. No trial, no appeal. Straight to the boiling vat of popcorn butter! And you don't even want to know what I'll do to idiots who answer their cell phones.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com