Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Emergency Object of My Affection Post

So today I'm reading Logan's House of the Ded blog, as I am wont to do. And in reference to the DVD release of Hearts Afire, I see that Logan has made the following comment, and I quote:

Markie Post sucks.
Markie Post sucks? Markie Post sucks???

This Markie Post??

All praise to Markie


MY MARKIE POST???

Our Markie, who art in heaven


SON OF A --

MOTHER --

I OUGHT TO --

Okay, okay, calm down, Tom, calm down. Maybe Logan didn't mean it. Maybe he was hit in the head with a crowbar and has suffered severe brain damage, which is about the only possible reason in the world I can imagine anyone ever saying anything as blasphemous as "MARKIE POST SUCKS"!!

GRRRRRR!! I need another shot of Markie to restore my calm.

Forgive him, Markie, for he knows not what he does


That's better.

I tell you what, Logan. I'm feeling in a generous mood. I will let you live. If -- and only if -- the glory that is Markie Post concurs. Markie? What say you?

Tough but fair

Sweet, terrible vengeance


Sorry, dude. I tried.



In light of recent events concerning Danish cartoons, I feel I must say: please, nobody actually kill Logan. Thank you.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com