Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Whatever Your Bag Is!

Hey folks, as is kind of the norm around here these days, I'm taking a little pause from blogging, what with shopping and holiday travel plans and such and so. Sadly, that means a delay on my Monday GrimJack post as well. Look for the next one to appear in the New Year, as well as, oh, so very much I've been trying to get to and haven't (such as Golden Globe nominee reactions and my TV year-end wrap-up). Doesn't mean I definitely won't post again until 2009, but it's not looking good right now.

Apologies to those few of you still following this blog for my lackadaisical approach to blogging of late. Please be assured that I continue to love and cherish you all. In a manner of speaking.

Labels:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com