Friday, September 14, 2007

Your life is a clue in the crossword

Hey! I'm going down to KTLA Studios Friday afternoon to audition to be a contestant on Merv Griffin's Crosswords. How's that for a kick in the pants?

They're actively seeking out contestants, by the way. If you live within striking distance of Sunset Blvd., and have an interest in playing a crossword-themed game show (I'm thinking here specifically of people who run blogs devoted entirely to solving crossword puzzles), be sure to fill out the application form at their website. It took them only four days to call me in for a tryout! It's free money, people. Give it a shot!

In case you're one of the millions who followed along with my epic 1 Vs. 100 Saga (all 12 chapters conveniently linked on the sidebar), my participation on that show will not disallow me from appearing on Crosswords. I already checked. But I thank you for your concern.

I'll let you know how it went on Saturday, when I'll also have my picks for Sunday night's Emmy Awards, which, sadly, it seems more than likely I will not be liveblogging this year. All together: AWWWWWW!! I know, I know, you were looking forward to it. I was too, my friends. We'll just have to see what happens. Stay strong!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com