Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Where the Monsters Go: The Horrorblog Update Page

Just a quick note to acknowledge Where the Monsters Go: The Horrorblog Update Page, created by Sean T. Collins (again: no relation) (again again: that assumes you know my last name is also Collins). Much like its forebear, the Comic Weblog Updates Page, Where the Monsters Go keeps track of all horror-related blogs, beginning with the ones most recently updated.

I was going to wait and see if I wanted to email Sean and ask him to add my other blog, Zombie Eat Brains, to the list; my interest in updating it has tapered off recently, and I wanted to make sure I was actually going to keep the darn thing going before bothering Sean with it. Now that I seem to have gotten back into the groove with the updates, I went to check out the Horroblog Update page -- and found that Sean had already added my blog without my asking.

Well, shucks, that's darn sporting of you, pardner. Thanks. And everyone else: if you've got any interest in reading horror on the internet, reading about horror on the internet, or maybe just keeping track of updates on your favorite zombie blog, make sure you stop by Where the Monsters Go. It's an excellent resource.

Now, if only I would get off my ass* and create a Pop Culture Weblog Update Page, like I've threatened to do in the past, the internet would achieve perfection.



*By which I mean, "Remain on my ass long enough to do the necessary computer work."

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com