Thursday, August 18, 2005

COMICS: The dry spell

I've been slacking off on talking about comics for a while. Not that I was ever the most prolific of comics bloggers, but I still usually make my one weekly attempt at it. The sad truth is, I haven't been able to afford a trip to the comics shop for the past two weeks. Hopefully I'll have that situation rectified by tomorrow, and be able to make a trip this weekend. Also, I'm working on my super-timely (meaning within a year or two of its release) review of Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life -- I just need to check some quotes when I get some time later today.

Meanwhile, you can click on the shiny new button on the sidebar to the right (or its copy below):



Blogcritics Pick of the Week for my very first post at that site: a revision of this post about The Devil's Rejects (with the bit about drinking Jack Daniels in the theater cut out -- shh, don't tell!). Pretty cool, eh? Yes, I am great, I can not deny it.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com