Tuesday, August 16, 2005

META: Pretty, pretty pictures

Hey, look up there! ^^^

I added some pictures to my header. Sweet? Nay, super sweet!!

I got the idea from Latigo Flint, whose template is very similar to mine. I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way; he is the quickest quickdraw in the world, after all.

Right now, the pictures are representative of some of my all-time favorites in the worlds of TV (Al Swearengen from Deadwood), Comics (Grimjack), Movies (Robocop), TV (Daffy Duck), Music (Who's Next, bitches!), Books (Peanuts), and TV (Vic Mackey from The Shield).

I don't know if I'll rotate new pictures in on a regular basis, perhaps according to my current reading/viewing/listening tastes, or if I'll just get lazy and never feel like changing my template ever ever again. The latter, probably. But for now, I'm pretty damn proud of the new look, and my ability to figure out how to accomplish this simple, simple change. I rock.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com