Friday, April 08, 2005

META: Search terms

I've often made light of how many hits I get from searches for "Misty May's butt" or "Misty May's ass." (And that should get me even more.) It amuses me. It makes me go like this: ha ha ha. But it's been a long time since I've actually researched just how many hits those terms have been bringing me. So today, I researched.

I am the #1 Google hit for "Misty May's butt."

And "Misty May's ass."

Yikes.

I would continue to be amused by this as well (ha ha ha), if the #2 hit weren't so very, very disturbing. I hesitate at linking to it, but I must give you this entry, complete with comments, as an example. Warning: the comments will make you want to pour acid in your eyes and your ears; they will make you wish you had Scanners powers that could explode the heads of all those responsible for such filthy, demented insanity.

They will also make you laugh. Assuming you are as sick and twisted as I am. Enjoy!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com