Saturday, December 11, 2004

Links update

Added a few new links to the sidebar:

Infinity Weblog joins the Mighty ACAPCWOVCCAOE!

Dorian pointed me toward Beaucoup Kevin and Fortress of Blogitude, which will either be wonderful additions, or I will hate Dorian forever. I'm a patient and tolerant person.

Pete of I Shoot With My Mind (great Gunslinger reference! Which reminds me, I need to finish that damned final book) and Lyle of Crocodile Caucus (who could not be more wrong about Sex and the City [insert smiley face here]) have recently left interesting comments. As probably many others have, yet I'm too lazy and dopey to single them out. If you're deserving and I've overlooked you, I'll find you eventually. I'm slow but steady, like continental drift. You could always remind me, by leaving a comment again!

Labels: , , , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com