Sunday, December 26, 2004

Ho Ho Oops!

Hi everybody! I'm back from vacation. The last thing I planned on doing before I left was to put up my big year-end television top ten etc. wrap-up, and a message saying I'd be gone till Sunday. And that I most definitely did not do. Oopsie! Hope you enjoyed my weeklong complete lack of content with no explanation!

Anyhoo. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to publish the TV post (with movies, comics, and what-not to follow later in the week). I'm just going to go enjoy some of my Christmas loot for now (including DVDs of Shrek 2, Spider-Man 2, and The Return of the King. Sweet! Plus, here's a surprise gift which turned out to be one of my favorites:


Mattel Electronics: Football II. I loved this game as a kid. And it's still tons of fun now! Who needs Playstation?

Labels: ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com