Wednesday, December 15, 2004

COMICS: Wed. 12/15/04

Just a quick rundown of my purchases; I haven't read anything yet.

Plastic Man
Fantastic Four
Muhtoo
... I mean, MTU
Madrox
Ex Machina
Girl Genius

and Demo #12. I broke down and got it. I haven't been as enamored with this series as many others have -- I've liked it, for the most part, but have never loved it -- and decided I'd stop buying it a couple issues ago. But I guess I just had to check out the conclusion, after all.



In other comics news: Orson Scott Card is a douchebag. He's signed up to -- you know what? I'm not even going to tell you why his name is making the comic book rounds today. If you know, you know. All I care to contribute is: he's a homophobic douchebag. God, I'm eloquent!



Tales from the comic shop: I asked Mike who the killer was in Identity Crisis, purely out of morbid curiosity, as I have had, and continue to have, absolutely no interest in the series. And Mike had to ask me about half a dozen times if I reeeeeaaaalllly wanted him to spoil it for me. After I insisted "Yes!" for the nth time, he looked at me curiously and said, "Wow, you really don't care." Then he told me, and it was so dopey, I cared even less.



I should've been checking out Websnark a long time ago. Some other blogger linked to the site a few days ago (can't remember who, sorry -- although I see Johanna linked to it today, as well as adding a certain other extremely worthy blog to her links), and when I checked it out, I discovered some fantastically detailed analyses of web and print comic strips. I love that kind of stuff! I'll be adding Websnark to my links as soon as I can be bothered to change my template again.

Labels: , , , , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com