Monday, November 08, 2004

Being confused by Germans since 2004

Recently I've been getting a lot of hits from Welt am Draht, the very fine* German comics blog that I've written about before. But when I checked out the referring page, I didn't see a single link to my blog. For the life of me I couldn't figure it out. How was that traffic getting here? Until I finally realized the link was hidden behind this button:


Click it (here or at the other site) and you'll be sent to my entry about the first time Welt am Draht linked to me, and how baffled I was trying to translate the German into English by way of Babel Fish.

Congratulations, Björn, Frauke, und Freunde! You've confused me again!



How do I know it's very fine, if it's in German? I just know, all right?

Labels:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com