Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Updates update

Harry Potter update: page 530. Still avoiding spoilers, but it's getting tougher. Hopefully I'll finish by tomorrow.

Patton Oswalt update: he's performing at Amoeba Music in L.A. tonight at 7 PM. I think I'm going to try to go. So there.

San Diego Comic-Con update: I'm still going! Remember? I'll be there this Friday. Leave a comment or email me if you're going to be there and you want to try to meet. Just don't try to schedule anything during the Rob Zombie Halloween preview. That's my only must-see panel of the day.

Richard Cheese update: he's playing a concert in San Diego on Friday night, after the con closes for the day. It would be very cool to go -- it's his Farewell Tour! -- but I'm still debating (along with Ian, my wise and fearless guide for the trip) whether it's worth trying to see the show, and then have to make the three-hour drive back home at, like, midnight. Maybe we should just find some famous people to drink with instead. Anybody else at the Con interested in going to this concert?

MySpace update: yes, I still have a MySpace. It's here, and the link has now been added to this blog's already-overcrowded sidebar. Go be my friend.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com