Monday, July 09, 2007

Going back to Cali

Howdy, y'all! I'm back from Texas, covered in bug bites and a little bit damper from all the rain -- but alive, just barely, and still a damn hippie liberal. Hell, Austin's just packed full of damn hippie liberals! My kind of place.

Austin was incredible. I'll write more about it tomorrow, but I'll just sum it up with: I miss it already, and can't wait till I get back to do all the things I didn't get a chance to do on this visit. There may even be a picture or two, if my crummy camera phone captured anything worth saving.

Here's the last of the music videos I had ready to take up space while I was on vacation. It's "Into Your Arms," by the Lemonheads. It's such a simple and silly love song, but it never ever fails to make me happy. (Please don't spoil it for me by telling me it's really about Evan Dando craving heroin or something like that.)

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com