Saturday, July 28, 2007

San Diego Comic-Con: An Appetizer

I have so very much I want to talk about regarding my trip to the San Diego Comic-Con yesterday. I'll get to most of it tomorrow. For today, I will simply leave you with the most amazing of the images captured by my crappy cell phone camera.


At what I believe was the Weinstein Company booth, promoting Grindhouse, among many other films, there was this woman, dressed like Rose McGowan from the Planet Terror half of Grindhouse, complete with stripper pole and machine gun leg.


I don't know if you can tell from that first picture, but that is real: she really has a missing leg. That machine gun is really serving as her prosthetic.


See?? For REAL!! Now that is commitment to the role.

MACHETE!!!

And then Danny Trejo came out to join her on the stripper pole stage. DOUBLE AWESOME.

More tomorrow.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com