Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yippee ki yay, mother trucker.

I told you!!

As I conjectured last week, and as "Rob H." confirmed for me in the comments over at Dave's Long Box, the PG-13 rating of Live Free Or Die Hard resulted in the censoring of the catchphrase for the Die Hard series, which of course is "Yippee ki yay, motherfucker." Per Rob H., the end of the line is drowned out by gunfire, just as I suspected it would be.

Ah, yes. Once again, I made the right call. You just have to trust me on this kind of thing.

Do my awesome powers of prescience frighten you? Well, they should! I know all, I see all. Sadly, this means Billy Bush will indeed be our 46th President, as I once predicted. But heck, that's not so bad. He can't possibly do a worse job than his cousin.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com