Monday, February 05, 2007

World Series of Pop Culture

Thanks to Swimming in Champaign for this info: VH1's World Series of Pop Culture is gearing up for a second season!

Man, I'd love to be on that show. I watched last season, and I think I could've done tremendously well. The problem would've been finding a couple other people who would want to form a team for the audition.

Sadly, it looks like it's too late to make any of the auditions this year. Everything's booked to capacity, and the L.A. auditions are already past, anyway. How did I miss this?? However, there is still an upcoming online quiz: February 14, 7PM & 10PM Eastern (4PM & 7PM my time). Three of the highest-scoring test-takers will be selected to form a wild card team, and be entered in the main tournament! Guess that solves the problem of having to form a team myself.

I wonder if I'm not allowed to apply, having already been on a game show this year. Oh, well, I'll take the test anyway, and see what happens. And so should you! Good luck if you give it a try.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com