Friday, February 09, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith is dead and I'm not feeling so hot myself

Hey folks. Sorry for the lack of posting. I've been sick as a dog (Tom the Dog, specifically) all week. Still not over it. But at least I was able to get to the comics shop -- after spending a full hour at work before the boss told me to just go home -- and get myself a couple of comfort books to read. Two trade paperbacks: The Goon and Little Lulu. Hey, smirk if you want, but Little Lulu is comedy gold -- gold, I tell ya!!

That's about all I wanted to say. Except for one random note: did you know John Mellencamp and Stephen King were collaborating on a stage musical? For years now, apparently. It's called "The Ghost Brothers of Darkland County." How can something as bizarre as this exist without my knowledge?!?

One last thing: does anyone know the origin of the phrase I used in the post title? "X is dead and I'm not feeling so hot myself." Where does that come from, and why do I know it?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com