Wednesday, August 24, 2005

COMICS: The Walking Dead

Aside from being pretty much the only horror comic out there worth reading (let alone zombie comic, of which there are far too many, and of which I've only ever seen two that were any good), there's a new reason to read Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead: my letter is printed in this issue. Sweet!

The letter basically expands on my comments here, but also manages to work in (by which I mean, is primarily about) a plug for my comedy/horror blog, Zombie Eat Brains. Because why not try to weasel a few hits out of an audience already predisposed to liking zombies?

Needless to say, I'm very grateful to Kirkman for being game enough to print the website's address -- and even more grateful he actually managed to resist making a dumbass joke about my name. It takes a strong man to do that. So thanks. And cool!

Not printed this week: the letter to Invincible, emailed the same day, which also expanded on comments made at this entry, and which was far less complimentary. Actually, it's even harsher than I remembered, looking back at it now. But that kind of thing really pushes my buttons. Whattaya gonna do?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com