Tuesday, April 12, 2005

COMICS: As in too goddam many

I went spelunking through the darker recesses of my closets yesterday trying to find my back issues of Rust.

I did not find the comics I was looking for, but I did find that I have -- this is still mind-boggling to me -- I have SIXTEEN long boxes full of comics. (Very disorganized long boxes.) And enough unbagged recent issues lying around to fill at least one more.

JESUS H. PARTICULAR CHRIST. I knew I had a lot of frickin' comics, but that is still an uncomfortable surprise.

I need to get my long boxes organized. I need to sell a lot of comics, perhaps via eBay. I need to possibly cast a more critical eye on the way I live my life.

Mostly I need to not feel pressure to post at this blog while I get this shiznit straightened out. If I am lax about posting over the next week, please forgive me. Perhaps you will continue to support my blog my making Google searches containing the word "dog". Note to those who have arrived here searching for posts about dogs: HA! I never, ever, EVER post about dogs!! The word "dog" is in my blog's name! That is the extent of dog-related content on my blog! Though this information is too late for you, as you have already given me your precious, precious, but oh-so-futile canine-seeking hit. SUCKER!!

Peace out, dog. HA! That's more hits for me!!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com