Wednesday, February 09, 2005

COMICS: Wed. 2/9/05

Just a quick rundown of my loot for the day, before I head out for trivia night.

Batman: The Man Who Laughs -- Another Joker story, but hey, it's Brubaker. I'll give it a try.

The Punisher

Jubilee -- Yes, I'm still getting it. Yes, I'm still a little girl.

The Incredible Hulk -- I'm still so thrilled Peter David is back on this, it's a little embarrassing.

Fables -- Dang it, a fill-in artist again.

The Walking Dead

Young Avengers -- I couldn't be more surprised that I picked this up. But I paged through it at the store, and I really liked the way J. Jonah Jameson was written. If you get JJJ right, how bad can the rest of it be? (I'll find out, I guess.)

Also, I picked up The Couriers books 1 and 2, after I enjoyed the hell out of book 3 last week. I need to write an entry just about this series, when I finish these two books. Thanks again to Dorian, for making me aware of this book, and then giving me a price I couldn't refuse last week so that I had to give it a try. Who says the blogoverse isn't good for the industry?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com