Sunday, February 06, 2005

TV: The Simple Life

According to Fox, 20 million people watched the debut of the new season of The Simple Life.

There are times when I really hate this country.



Speaking of which, Tom Arnold is delivering a monologue on The Best Darn Super Bowl Road Show Period right now (yes, that's an indication of how cowardly the network will be during this year's game -- they're afraid to say the word "damn"). Later today, I plan on "liveblogging," if that is the term I want, and I don't really care if it is, the major Super Bowl commercials (which are always the best part of the program), starting about an hour pre-show. I got the idea from Laura "Tegan" Gjovaag's Bloggity-Blog-Blog-Blog; she's done it for the last two years, but can't this year. So I'm stealing it. HA! (With her blessing. Ha.)

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com