Wednesday, January 12, 2005

TV: TeeVee

Chris Rywalt of TeeVee is in agreement with me about Committed.

Some choice lines from his assessments of the show:

"Committed, in short, was easily the most godawful, unwatchable show I've ever seen in my time writing for TeeVee."

"If you really want to know what I think of it, go back and read every negative thing I've ever written for this site, then multiply it by ten, then shoot yourself in the head."

"...Committed is a steaming puddle of diarrhetic dog poop..."

"They're so unfunny, metaphors fail me. They're as funny as the least funny thing in the universe. I believe it might be possible to prove mathematically that they are not only the least funny people in history, but that they are the least funny it is possible for humans to be."

See, my review doesn't seem quite so negative now, does it?

Labels: , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com