Tuesday, January 18, 2005

CONTESTS!

I've been extremely lax about linking to contests being held throughout the blogscape*. Here's my stab at rectifying that lapse.

Comic Book Galaxy is running (in conjunction with Slave Labor) an insanely generous Street Angel contest. Multiple winners will get Street Angel issues 1-5, plus a rare Street Angel mini-comic, plus their local comics shop will get the same. Plus one grand prize winner gets some original Street Angel art! Sweet! This was one of my favorite new comics of the last year; in fact, Street Angel #2 is one of my favorite issues of any comic, ever. Enter by February 28.

Scott at Polite Dissent is giving away three copies of Nikolai Dante: The Romanov Dynasty. Three books, and three different ways to win! Enter by January 31.

Bloggity-Blog-Blog-Blog's Laura is offering a copy of the Colonia trade paperback, as well as a page of original art! I bought the Colonia book last year, and it was one of my favorite new discoveries of 2004. A really funny and creative adventure comic. Deadline is January 20, so get cracking!

Ferret Press is giving away a copy of the first Strangehaven TPB. I don't see a deadline date, but I assume it's the end of the month.

DougBot of Giant Fighting Robot Report has a copy of America: The Book up for grabs. So very very funny. You must have this book. And the contest ends tomorrow, so get moving!

Cats & Dogs Living Together Dept.

Yesterday Fred Hembeck featured this little ol' blog as his link of the day. Thanks, Fred. And yay for me! I wish I could figure out how to link to that particular post, but I can't, so here's a link to the front page of his blog. One problem, though -- Fred mentioned me in the same post as his pwecious widdle kitty-cats. Doesn't he know cats and dogs don't get along?! Plus, I'm allergic. AH-CHOO!!



*I'm trying out new words to replace the incredibly dopey, semi-official term "blogosphere". We'll see if anything sticks.

Labels: , , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com