Thursday, August 19, 2004

TV: Or maybe she's like Vin Diesel in Pitch Black

Hey, when I was talking about Amanda Beard earlier, did I forget to mention she's a killer robot? I did, didn't I?

Oh yeah, she's a replicant, no question. Check out her cold, silver, death-dealing eyes:





If the massive teeth engineered specifically for the rending of human flesh don't convince you, the liquid mercury eyes should remove all doubt. In the pool, they really show off their metallic quality, possibly because they are designed to target her prey underwater as well as on dry land. Am I the only one who sees she clearly is a steely death machine, bent on world domination by way of winning Olympic swimming medals? (Somehow.) It's quite frightening, in a sexy kind of way.

Labels: ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com