Friday, August 06, 2004

It's all so self-referential, I just can't stand it

Now that I'm actually getting a certain amount of regular traffic at this site (it's still double digits, but it's high double digits, baby!), I need to be more diligent in my updating. Maybe a little something in the morning, just anything to let people know I still exist (like this post), followed by something with a little more thought behind it when I've got the time.

Let me take a moment to acknowledge the fine bloggers who have linked to me in the past couple days (such as Jog - The Blog, Polite Dissent, and Blog THIS, Pal!), or, even better, have actually mentioned me specifically in a post (like Bloggity-Blog-Blog-Blog, Ringwood Ragefuck or The Comic Treadmill, which I almost forgot about because, for some reason, that link doesn't appear in a Technorati search of my web address -- almost forgot, but didn't, because it was such a swell mention).

And that's not even mentioning Progressive Ruin, by good ol' Mikey Sterling, who is the founder and patron saint of the Associated Comics And Pop Culture Webloggers Of Ventura County, CA And Outlying Environs (or ACAPCWOVCCAOE, which, hilariously enough, he actually pronounced as a word at the comic shop on Wednesday-- I had to admire the obvious effort he had put into developing and memorizing the pronunciation). He's always willing to throw me some of his outrageously voluminous web traffic by mentioning me in a post. The other fellas in that group, Dorian, Ian, and Corey, are always more than worth checking out as well (as long as I'm in name-drop mode).

In summary: thanks, all, for stopping by. A regular comics post will follow soon.

Labels: , , , , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com