Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sidebar Update

Updated the sidebar pictures. That's one whole week in a row that I've remembered to do so. I'm off to an excellent start with this new feature!

"Watching" and "Listening" should be no surprise to you if you read this entry. "Hating" is obvious if you saw this entry.

And "Reading" -- how could I resist Stephen King's first post-retirement book? (Like anyone believed he'd actually stop publishing.) It looked promising to me: a hard-boiled crime book, short enough that King's worst overwriting impulses shouldn't come into play. But then I saw a couple of very negative reviews in the blogging world, here and here. I guess I'll find out for myself. I'm only a couple chapters in, but I have to say -- things don't look good so far.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com