Thursday, June 30, 2005

COMICS: Wed. 6/29/05

Man alive, I got a lot of damn comics this week! I'm making up for having missed last week due to my vacation, but still. A lot of frickin' comics. And they are:

Don Rosa's The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck TPB

Sleeper TPB Vol. 2: At last! I accidentally bought the 3rd TPB a couple months ago, not realizing that it was the 3rd, and I didn't yet have the 2nd. I've been pestering Mike weekly ever since as to when the 2nd TPB would be back in stock. Guess I need to find something else to pester him about.

Shaun of the Dead

Johnny Caronte: Zombie Detective & The Revolver: First Zombie Tales, now Shaun of the Dead and Zombie Detective? What is it with the zombie comics this week? I almost feel obligated to read them all, what with my other blog -- fortunately, the ones I haven't yet read look to be of decent quality, right up there with Zombie Tales.

Shaolin Cowboy

Shining Knight

JLA: Classified

Young Avengers

Spider-Man/Human Torch

Runaways

Fantastic Four

Grimjack: Killer Instinct

Flaming Carrot Comics

Supreme Power

Okay, enough of this internet tomfoolery. I gots me some comics to read!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com