Monday, October 25, 2004

Rats.

In case you were wondering if my blatant attempt at sucking up to Mark Evanier succeeded: it did not.

He did post the correction I had emailed him about, but he declined to provide in conjunction with the correction a link to this here fine and dandy blog, as I had hoped (okay, begged).

I tell you what, it would've been nice to be linked by a blog which probably gets so much traffic that, let's face it, if the tiniest fraction of it clicked through to me, it would've doubled my daily visitors within ten minutes. But I'm not bitter. (No more so than usual, anyway.) He still runs a hell of a blog, and it's still a kick just to get my name mentioned on it.

I think the problem is I say "fuck" too much. I wouldn't link to a vulgarian like me if I were him, either.

Labels: ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com