Wednesday, July 14, 2004

COMICS: Maybe everyone else got shorter

Wolverine's short, right? I mean, that's his deal. He's small but ferocious, like the animal.


So how come in the future he's taller than everybody else?

Forgive me if I'm a year behind the curve here, but I just read the TPB, and I have to wonder why Silvestri draws Wolverine so damn tall. He's Clint Eastwood when he should be Tom Cruise. Maybe he's still growing. But then he'd outgrow his adamantium skeleton, wouldn't he?

Is it just me on this?

[EDIT: Not only is it not just me, but it's not just Silvestri. Today at the comic shop Dorian let me know it's been Marvel's policy for a while now to depict Wolvie as tall and sleek, as opposed to short and stocky. I guess I don't read comics with Wolverine in them much. Except when Garth Ennis is having the Punisher blow his face off.]

Labels: , , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com